Magazine Proposal
The tile of my publication is 40, reasons being because the genre of my magazine is R+B and I did some research on the date of which R+B music started and it started in the 40s. I gave the name of my title meaning although some people don’t know about when this music started so I decided to include a caption beneath the title saying “The Origins of R+B”. The genre for my music magazine is Hip Hop/R+B.
In the magazine the contents I’ll include models representing iconic stars such as Jay-z or Kanye West. Items included in this magazine would be props such as chairs, lipstick, scarves, and snapbacks. Some of the props will relate back to the look of the 40’s such as the way the models would be dressed, this is a code of the genre.
My magazine would include all codes and conventions of hip hop music examples would be the way the models are dressed or what they are holding, the props would conotate the genre. The mast head would be big and bold at the top left corner of the front cover, for this magazine the colour scheme would have to be black and white because it will have a significance relation with the title. It will appeal to both boys and girls from the age of 16+ who are urban and middle class.
No comments:
Post a Comment